Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Snow!


Chase and Hank were pretty pumped about the snow!  I must say that day ranks as one of my most stressful in the past year...the roads got so bad so quick that I, like many others, had a really hard time getting to the boys.  It was a little scary, but so much fun once I had them safe and sound at home.  Drew got to leave early too because he was worried I couldn't get to them...so we had so much fun once we all made it home and got to have fun in the snow!
I think Chase had the most fun!




Daddy and Hank...Hank had fun but was a little less patient with the cold than his brother was :)



Ruby always has fun when everyone is at home and playing outside!


The boys and Ruby...I thought this was really cute!

Sweet little Hank...

And sweet little Chase :)

A little girl who lives two doors down came to play with us for a bit...Chase liked having her there...


Here they are warming up in the bathtub!


Hank was happy to be warm and with his favorite person!

No comments:

Post a Comment