Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Chase's Easter party at school


 Chase had his Easter party at school the day before Good Friday.  I was so sad that I wasn't able to make it, but one of Chase's friend's mom was so sweet to send me these pictures.  He just loves his little friends and his teachers...we are so so blessed to have them!  Drew and I laughed because they said Chase needs to work on being a little more aggressive...surprise surprise!  They said he wasn't real aggressive hunting his eggs...I think they even hid some especially for him at the end and he still needed some encouragement to get them :)  I am thinking that his brother will help him quickly develop the ability to be more aggressive in the coming years!
Here are all the kids looking at their eggs...


Here they are with bunny ears!


No comments:

Post a Comment