Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dressing up and fun with George


One of the boys' favorite things to do these days is play dress-up!  Alex got Chase into it and now Chase and Hank have their very own dress-up tub.  They have so much fun together!  Here is our little fireman and Superman!...







And here is our little cowboy and Batman!...Chase loves to run and watch his cape fly like Batman!




And our tiger and Auburn football player :)....


The tiger costume on Chase cracks me up because it is getting just a little too small!

Hank loves to play with that helmet!

George came over to play for a little while one Saturday and they had a great time together!  I wish I had gotten more pics....but I included the ones that I took :)

Daddy reading to the boys one night before bedtime....I love that Hank is really into books now!

Our sweet little guys in the bathtub!

I took this of Chase one night after he fell asleep...I had to turn the flash off so it doesn't show up very well.  But, this was one night that Drew was working and Chase just couldn't fall asleep.  He kept calling me back there and asking me for more toys to play with in his bed (he doesn't get out of the bed, but he wants everything to come to him :)  Anyways, I caved of course and this is what his bed looked like when he finally fell asleep.  I think this is the same night that he insisted on sleeping with a framed picture of Drew and him (a normal picture without the frame wouldn't do) and one of Drew's t-shirts....so sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment