Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


Drew was working nights on Valentine's this year, but at least we got him for the weekend.  I took these pictures of the boys before school on Valentine's Day in their Valentine's shirts...the before school pictures are usually very rushed because most of the time we are already running late without the pictures!  But, they were little troopers and I am glad I got a few pics!




I was so glad I got to go to Chase's Valentine's Party at school again this year!  Hank's party consisted of them waking two kids up at a time to have some treats :)  But, Chase had fun with his party!  I do have to include one little story...we were at Hobby Lobby a few weeks before, so we decided to go ahead and get our Valentine's.  I told Chase he could pick out whatever he wanted to give his friends.  He looked at the Valentine's and thought for a while, then he proceeded to pick out a box of Valentine's for each of his friends in his class.  He picked ponies for one of the little girls and then Cars for a little boy who liked Cars, and so on.  It was so sweet to watch him put so much thought into what each of his friends would like!  I explained to him that we just needed to get one box, but he did talk me into getting ponies for the girls and Batman for the boys..and he had the best time doing each of his friends' Valentines and putting the candy in each of the bags!

Here he is at his party with all of his friends....

Love that face :)

Here is Chase's class and his teachers who we LOVE!  I had to leave before they took this, but they were kind enough to send me a copy!


No comments:

Post a Comment