Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Soccer, Birthday party, and Fishing


The next weekend, Drew went fishing with his brothers and a few friends, so we were alone again :(  But, glad that he was having so much fun!  These are just some pictures of the boys that I took...



That Saturday morning, Hank and I took Chase to Soccer Shots!  He has been doing Soccer Shots at school for over a month now and has loved it!!!  They do it on Saturday mornings too, but this was the first Saturday morning we were able to go.  Chase had a great time and I had so much fun watching him!  Those coaches do such a great job getting the kids involved and teaching them so much!  Chase cracked me up, because he was always standing by one of his coaches doing exactly what they said :)

He looked so cute in his little soccer shorts and socks!

Here he is doing "control" to stop the ball...

Here he is kicking the ball...



Huddled up with the other kids...


This part made me laugh the most!  At the end, the coach told everyone to go stand by the goal and wait to get a stamp on their hand (which is Chase's favorite part!).  I heard the coach say "I said stand by the goal, not in it"...please take note of where Chase is standing (right BESIDE the goal).  He is so precious!

That afternoon we went to Montgomery for my cousin Jenn's little boy Jack's fourth birthday party!  We had a great time and it is always good to get to see them.  Mom, Dad, Anna, Alex, Chase, Hank, and I went.  Jackson was sick, so Hunter stayed home with him.  The party was a Spiderman party and the boys had so much fun!
Hank hogged Peg-P the whole time...he was so happy to have her all to himself!



There's the birthday boy in his Spiderman shirt!

Hank spent a long time eating ice out of the drink bucket :)...whatever makes him happy!


Hank, Chase, and Alex with Peg-P...

Jack, Hank, Chase, and Alex...Annie Elizabeth was in the picture, but she ran off before I could snap the camera!

While we were going to soccer and the birthday party, this is what Drew was doing.  He had a great time with his brothers and friends and I am so glad he got to go!  I really liked these pictures of Drew, Wes, and Clay...



No comments:

Post a Comment