Thursday, November 14, 2013

We LOVE Anesthesiology!!!

Drew laughed when he saw that I was doing a post and this was the only picture, but this day was one of my favorites this past year...the day Drew started his Anesthesiology residency (and surgery was officially OVER!!!)  I feel for anyone who is married to a surgeon and I truly have the utmost respect for them.  He has been so happy doing anesthesiology and it is so great to know that he is finally getting to do what he will be doing forever...and he loves it!  It is so great to see him so happy and to see how far the Lord has brought us over the last 5 years.  And....not only does he love what he is doing each day, but the boys and I LOVE the schedule!  It is so great to have him at home with us more and I appreciate that time with him more than I ever have!

No comments:

Post a Comment