Thursday, November 14, 2013

Chase's class party!


On the way to the lake, we found out that some of the moms of the kids in Chase's class had planned a class party to say farewell to one of Chase's teachers.  I quickly offered the water slide that my mom bought at the beginning of the summer and they had such a great time!


I know I have mentioned this before, but I love watching Chase with all of his school friends.  He just has so much fun with them and he has really come out of his shell!  When we go places with his school friends, I rarely see him the whole time!


We had a great time with all of the parents...it is a really great group of people and Drew and I have really enjoyed getting to know all of them this past year.  We were so sad to see Chase's teacher, Mrs. Beth, go.  She and his other teacher, Mrs. Abby, have been absolutely amazing this past year and he loves them sooo much!


Hank loves Chase's friends too!

Chase got into the brownies!


No comments:

Post a Comment