Friday, October 19, 2012

Brotherly fun

These are just some random pictures of the boys.  Here is Chase picking out his breakfast one morning.  He cracks me up...every morning he goes in the pantry and tells me about everything that we have.  He says, "We have Apple Jacks, we have Cheerios with the bee, we have normal Cheerios..."  And he goes down the line just like that :)  I also took this picture because he is wearing his "Go Fish" shirt.  That is a children's Christian band that came to our church.  My parents got him a shirt after the concert...all they had was youth sizes so it is rather big.  Chase LOVES it!  It is his favorite thing to sleep in and it is so cute because it comes down to his knees.


Chase and Hank love playing in the ball pit!

and sliding...

I think I have said this before, but Chase has been very proud for the past several months that he can lay down in the bathtub.  At least three times a week he does this and then asks me to take his picture.  So, we have a lot of pictures of Chase in the bathtub!  I thought this one was so cute with the bubbles all around him!


No comments:

Post a Comment