Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cooper's Birthday Party

A few weeks ago, one of my best friends had her little boy's birthday party at the Vestavia Rebels football field (her Dad is the football coach). Of course, we were so excited about celebrating Cooper's birthday, but I have to admit I was extra excited about Chase getting to run around on the field where I have so many memories and spent some of my best years. Chase has never run around on a football field...he had such a great time! As soon as we got there, Chase, Drew, and Alex ran to the other end of the field.



Chase with Drew and Uncle Hunter...


He got thirsty after all of that running!

He loves the football!




Chase stayed with his Daddy the whole time!

Chase and Alex in the ball bucket...

I had to include this because it cracks me up how close Chase always has to be to the cake! (Cooper is on the left blowing out his candles)

No comments:

Post a Comment