Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!


I had to do Drew his own post to honor him for Father's Day! We are so so thankful to have such an amazing husband and Daddy and we love him more and more everyday! God has blessed me far beyond what I could ever imagine with Drew, and Chase is such a lucky little boy to have such a wonderful Dad! Drew and I are also so thankful for both of our Dads and for the examples that they have set. If you are around Chase for even a small amount of time, you will immediately see that his "Dada" is by far his favorite person in the world! Chase says "Dada" all day long and it melts my heart every time! Ruby loves him too, of course...she is always so excited to see him and always wants his attention! It is hard to believe that we will have another addition next Father's Day, and I know that baby will love Drew just as much as Chase does! Thank you, Drew, for all that you do for us! We love you soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment