Monday, June 13, 2011

Enjoying summer, visiting Nana, and hugging Ruby!

Chase eating breakfast (with Ruby of course!) Chase has started putting both feet on the tray of his highchair at times when he eats...that is what he was doing right before I took this picture, but he took his feet down when he saw me get the camera out. I still thought this pictures was cute of him and Ruby....she is always right there when he is eating and he loves feeding her!

Chase and I went to visit Drew's Nana last week, and as always, we had a great time! I couldn't ever get Chase to smile for the camera, but he really did love getting to see Nana! (and I did too!)

The other day, I told Drew that I think we have one of those kids that is "into everything". Drew promptly agreed! No matter what I am doing, Chase is helping me...it makes chores around the house even more fun and I am loving every minute of it! Here he is with my hairdryer around his neck (he must have thought that I needed it:)

Chase has really started giving everyone "hugs" a lot lately, and Ruby is definitely one of his favorites! She is so so sweet to him...we couldn't ask for a better dog!



Ruby and Daddy....I have to put her very own pictures in every now and then:)


No comments:

Post a Comment