Monday, September 10, 2012

Our little conductors!


Mama Zo and Pops went on their annual anniversary trip to Gatlinburg and they brought back conductor hats for the boys...they loved them!  Here is Hank with Pops in his hat....


Chase has loved his hat too!  It is currently in his bed because he has wanted to sleep with it :)  And, when Peg-P and Gran came over the other night, we asked him to sing "I've been working on the railroad" for them, and he said "wait, my go put on my hat first!"  Chase loves "I've been working on the railroad"...Pops sang it to Daddy and now Daddy sings it to Chase.  If I try to sing it, Chase says "No, Pops and Daddy sing that!"

Chase and Hank looking at Mama Zo's phone...

Chase and Hank with Pops and Mama Zo in their hats...



Hank with Pops and Mama Zo...we didn't have any of him by himself with them :)

Hank and Chase having fun with Daddy!

I think Drew might be the only one paying attention to story time :)


Chase in the bathtub...he always wants me to take his picture... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment