Monday, September 10, 2012

Chase's bowl and fun at home


One rainy day this summer, I took Chase and Hank to Do-It-Yourself Crafts in Homewood.  I had already taken Hank to Painted By U to do his handprints back in the Spring and he HATED it!  So, I decided Hank could just watch this time and Chase could paint :)  Hank was much happier!  Chase got to pick out whatever he wanted...he said he wanted a bowl to "eat my fruit loops in".  Then, when the lady asked him what colors he wanted to use, he said "Auburn colors."  So, she got him some orange and blue paint and he went to town!  He had the best time!  The whole time, he kept saying "My eat my Fruit Loops in this!"  He painted all over that bowl....and it turned out so cute!  The ladies there put his name and age on it for us.  I had to attend to both boys at the paint place, so I couldn't really take pictures....so I took some of the artist and the finished project :) 



He loves  his bowl....and he does eat his Fruit Loops out of it!

More pictures of our sweet boys...


Here are Chase and "Big Monkey" riding in their "boat."  Chase is very into pretend play these days :)  He loves his big monkey too!

After Big Monkey rode in the boat, Chase wanted Hank to take a ride too!


No comments:

Post a Comment