Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mother's Day



Chase had fun helping Mama Zo open her presents...


Hank enjoyed sitting with Pops...
We also had the awards ceremony for our March Madness brackets.  Chase and Hank enjoyed their prizes with Uncle Clay...
After that we went to my parents' house to have dinner with my family.  Here is Peg-P with her three grandsons....
Hank getting a kick out of Hunter!

Chase sitting with his Gran...


My birthday ended up being the Friday before Mother's Day, so it was a great weekend!  I love my sweet boys and I never knew how much fun and how wonderful being a mom would be!  These two sweet little boys make my day everyday and I cannot imagine my life without them!  I don't know what I did to deserve the two most wonderful little boys and the best husband in the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment