Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Easter!

This was Chase's first Easter and it was great! I love Easter...it is one of my favorite days of the year. I love all of the memories that I have of dying eggs and hunting them at my Grandmother's house with my family and I love making our own memories now. Most importantly, I love the message and the hope that comes from Jesus rising again and the joy that comes with Easter. This is Ruby getting her Easter basket on Easter morning...

Chase's Easter basket...he was so excited that the Easter bunny came to see him (especially after he had gotten so many birthday presents the day before!


We went to our church with my family (and Wes) and then went back to Mom and Dad's house to take pictures. We had a great time with this and Chase sure was a trooper!

This picture was taken in front of the roses that were at my Memaw's house..this is so special because we used to spend every Easter at her house...I am glad that her beautiful roses bloom every Spring to help bring back those memories..





After taking pictures at my parents, we went to Drew's parents to eat Easter lunch. We had a great time there as well! After eating, we went to Drew's Nana's house to visit her...we took our Easter pictures at her house...


Chase was so excited to see Nana!


After visiting at Nana's, we went back to my parents' house to eat dinner. Before dinner, we dyed eggs with Alex (Chase was getting a nap in) and then Chase and Alex had an Easter egg hunt in the backyard! They had so much fun and Alex was very sweet to share his eggs with Chase!





It was a great day and we had so much fun spending time with our families!

No comments:

Post a Comment