Sunday, October 25, 2015

Summer of 2014


Zip with his Peg-P :)


Chase and Hank making homemade ice cream with Drew :)



Fun times at Kidlife...


Sweet Ruby :)

A day at camp :)

Eating lunch at Savage's...this was my favorite place to eat lunch with my mom when I was little, and then Dad also took me there a good bit after I got married....The boys love it now too!

Zip eating for the first time :)  It is hard to believe Margaret is already at that stage now...(I'll get there with the pics eventually)

Love that sweet smile!

Best buddies :)






Celebrating July 4rth with my family...this was Dad's birthday and it was our first one without him.  It will always be a tough day, but also a great day to remember Dad and how important our country was to him.  He loved to talk about how great it was that the whole country celebrated his birthday!











No comments:

Post a Comment