Friday, May 2, 2014

Happy Birthday Alex!

I realize I am way behind with this blog...talking about September and it is now April!  However, I really don't want to miss anything, so I am going to quickly catch up!  Our nephew, Alex, turned 5 on September 7....I cannot believe he is already 5!  He had a Star Wars birthday party and it was so fun!  As soon as we got home, the first thing Chase said was that he wanted to have a Star Wars party just like Alex!  Hunter and Anna made light sabers for everyone...they were a big hit!

Hank had a great time at the party too....he always does his best to keep up with the big kids!

Peg-P, Hank, and Drew....

Everyone sang Happy Birthday to Alex, then at that moment when he breathed in to blow out his candles....Chase quickly blew them out!  Chase wasn't being ugly..he just got so excited!  Alex really handled it like a champ!

One tired little boy....
One awesome Captain America....I told Alex to pose and this is what I got!

Jackson enjoyed the jump jump too!

Chase and Alex had so much fun playing after the party too!

Again, sweet little Hank was right in there with them!

Happy Birthday Alex...we love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment