Wednesday, March 6, 2013

More Christmas Fun!


We also went to Zoolight Safari over the holidays and had a great time!  It was pretty cold, but not too cold, so that was nice!  Sweet Hank slept through the first half....

Here is Drew and Chase on the train....

Hank woke up on the train....I thought they looked cute in the stroller together.  And, Luke the elf
got to come with us....that is who Chase is holding :)


Here is Chase and Daddy on the carousel....Chase is getting to be such a big boy!


Here is Hank and me on the carousel....this was Hank's first time to ride...he wasn't too sure about it :)

Here is Chase holding on all by himself!

Chase loves the petting zoo...here he is petting a goat


Chase also had his Christmas party at school and I was so happy that I was able to go!  He LOVES his friends at school and his teachers!  We are so thankful for everyone there!  His teachers made snowman shirts with them, and they turned out so cute!
Here is Chase with some of his friends...


They did a book swap with each other and Chase ended up swapping books with Taylor ("Tay Tay")...they have been together since the beginning and he has always had a little crush on her! :)

Here is his class in front of the Christmas tree....I love this picture because they told the kids to hold their books up for the picture, and look who is following the rules! :)

Here he is again with his friends while they passed out more gifts...

As I said before, Chase LOVES his teachers so much!  They are so wonderful and we are so thankful for them!  Here he is with Mrs. Abby...

And here he is with Mrs. Beth...


My parents have a group of friends that they eat dinner with every Wednesday night, and that group gets their families together every Christmas to eat dinner at El Pablano.  We had a great time this year and it is always great to see everyone!  I didn't take many pictures that night, but I thought I would include the ones that I did.  Hank makes me laugh in the picture....he has such a sweet little smile!


Hank with Peg-P...

Chase with Gran...

Alex and Chase goofing off as always! :)


Hank and Gran...
Another one of my favorite Christmas traditions is making candy with my Dad.  We make turtles and fudge and we have been doing that for as long as I can remember.  We continued that tradition after I got married and it is such a special time to spend with my Dad!  We usually try to get our recipes just right, but the most important thing is licking the bowl!  Drew had to work this year when we made candy, so I took the boys with me to Mom and Dad's house.  I had the intention of putting both of them down for a nap...Chase cooperated, but Hank was not having it!  So, Peg-P played with him and finally they both passed out together!

Here is Hank with Gran after he woke up...

Chase really enjoyed tasting the candy after he woke up! 
So thankful for all of these Christmas memories and traditions...but most importantly for the people that make them happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment