Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was such a fun day!  Chase and Hank's school has farmer day every year on Halloween and all of the kids dress up like farmers and they have their very own pumpkin patch!  Here is a picture of Chase and Hank before school that morning...matching in their carhartt overalls- they looked so cute!  I wish they could have gotten their picture made with Alex, because he was wearing his too!


This was a picture that the director at their school emailed me of Chase's class and his teachers on farmer day.  I thought is was so cute and sweet of her to do that.  Chase LOVES his teachers and his friends at school!


And here is the one she sent me of sweet little Hank with his pumpkin...



 That afternoon we got ready to trick-or-treat!  Here is Dr. Chase, Dr. Hank, and Dr. Ruby! (Ruby is always such a trooper!)



 We went over to Hunter and Anna's neighborhood again this year to trick-or-treat and had a great time!  Alex was a doctor too, so they all looked so cute together!  Chase was excited about his candy and he did not fall down quite as much this year as he did last year!  And, it was so sweet to hear his little voice say "Tik or teet" (Trick or treat) and then, "Tank you!"

Jackson was such a precious little pumpkin...he stayed back at the house, but I am sure that he will have fun next year!

Daddy and Chase trick-or-treating....Alex is already on the porch..

Alex and Chase...

Hank hung out in the stroller, but he had fun looking at everyone. It is hard to believe that he was in my tummy last Halloween!

Hank having some hands on time with Jackson :)  I am sure they will be good buddies!

Hank with Peg-P.  Mom and Dad came over there too.  We went to trick-or-treat at their house before going over to Hunter and Anna's...I wish I had taken some pictures there, but I didn't :(

Hank and Gran...



No comments:

Post a Comment